“What should I wear for my body shape?” This is a question we get asked almost daily.
Essentially you need to go back to basics and ensure you have a selection of KEY garments that really work for your shape and make you look and feel fabulous. From there it is a matter of adding a few “on trend” pieces to keep your wardrobe new and exciting.
Today I am focusing on the APPLE body shape. Is this you??
- Do you carry weight around your tummy & chest?
- Your waistline is undefined or has little waist definition?
- You probably have fabulous legs and boobs
- You may have narrow hips
- You have slim arms
I have listed below the 5 Key pieces every Apple should have in their wardrobe for Winter 2015:
- Skinny leg pants or jeans
- Stretch pencil skirt (make sure it isn’t too long – you don’t want to hide those great legs)
- Empire line or shift dress that skims over your tummy
- Waterfall Cardigan, Jacket or Coat (make sure it isn’t too bulky)
- Accessories ie: scarves, long necklaces, and of course a pair of killer heels (to show off your assets)
All these pieces are perfect for your body shape so keep them in mind when you are shopping or planning your Winter look.
To create your own personal style work with those shapes but choose colors, patterns and fabrics that you love.
If you have any questions, please email us.